long time no type
Howdy folks! It's been awhile. Life has changed a lot (but maybe not enough)- :)
Anyways- So I'll tell you a little about what has happened in the past 2 years or so. I moved back in with my parents- then out again- and now back in again. I have changed jobs- just one time (ok I tried out another one for a couple of months too-but changed my mind). I have been on a few trips. I went to Disneyland again with Valerie and Earl. I went on a cruise to Jamaica, the Caymen Islands, and Cozumel. I also went to Texas for my cousin Sondra's wedding. I think that is it as far as travels go. Oh- I am also done with my prerequisits for the RN program. I am on the waiting list here at NVC. When they call me, I can jump in to the middle of the program ( since I am an LVN already)- to be honest I am dreading the program. I don't mind the wait. The program is just something I gotta do- ya know?
Anyways- So I'll tell you a little about what has happened in the past 2 years or so. I moved back in with my parents- then out again- and now back in again. I have changed jobs- just one time (ok I tried out another one for a couple of months too-but changed my mind). I have been on a few trips. I went to Disneyland again with Valerie and Earl. I went on a cruise to Jamaica, the Caymen Islands, and Cozumel. I also went to Texas for my cousin Sondra's wedding. I think that is it as far as travels go. Oh- I am also done with my prerequisits for the RN program. I am on the waiting list here at NVC. When they call me, I can jump in to the middle of the program ( since I am an LVN already)- to be honest I am dreading the program. I don't mind the wait. The program is just something I gotta do- ya know?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home