When I grow up...

This is the blog that never ends. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started typing it, not knowing what it was, and kept on typing it, just because it was the blog that never ends....

Sunday, January 16, 2005

It's a brand new year -resolutions

This year I am going to be more adventurous(spell check please :).) I want to go new places, meet new people, eat new foods, try new things ,etc.,etc.. For sure I want to go to oregan and washington this year. I have never been to either state and I think it is about time.-.....Road trip!!! I will probably have to go by myself, so it will be a slow trip, cuz I get tired of driving for long periods. That's ok though, just more sight-seeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home