When I grow up...

This is the blog that never ends. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started typing it, not knowing what it was, and kept on typing it, just because it was the blog that never ends....

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Howdy!

Hey everybody- Long time no see! Hope you all are doing great! I just got back from Texas. While there I went to a college and career conference called Thrive. It was great. I met a lot of new people (ok, so they've been people for a while-but they were new to me.) The church in Euless is great too. I got to see my wonderful aunt and uncle and cousins too. Don't tell anybody I said this, but the food in Texas is better than out here in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home